Sunday, June 22, 2008

Where Have I Been?


I've been here, in WordPress hell. I sure wish I knew what I was doing.

So stay tuned for the official unveiling, and then maybe I can get back to picture making and stuff.

I also realized that when we move the site over and abandon our goofy disparate blogger sites, that this babble page will be sort of stranded and outdated. So that probably means a new platform for this site too.

In the meantime, I raced the AVC last night. At first I was not going to because its AVC and thats for real racers. But one of our bellas came in from Portland to race it and so I just had to give it a go.

I am so glad I did because I cannot tell you how awesome it was to be racing on our local track with soooo many strong women. I was thrilled and honored.

And then I drank lots of the free wine.

7 Comments:

At 2:11 PM, June 22, 2008, Blogger Ippoc Amic said...

very cool to race the avc..

 
At 3:14 PM, June 22, 2008, Blogger marscat said...

are there brownie primes at avc?

 
At 4:18 PM, June 22, 2008, Blogger Susie said...

There weren't any brownie primes. There were, however, wine primes. Oh and a massage prime, too. Shelley got that one.

 
At 6:58 PM, June 22, 2008, Blogger jen said...

Ooooh, that looks super purty.

Yay for new digs!

 
At 7:11 PM, June 22, 2008, Blogger teamwelliver said...

That looks sweet! can you help me with my website? I'm about to toss my computer.

Did you win a wine prime?

 
At 8:47 PM, June 24, 2008, Blogger ginmtb said...

Athletic, a strong leader, and a tech geek... oV found a keeper... :)

Thanks for the inspiration! Of course our stuff is no where near as perty as yours. Just remember where you got a lot of your first good ideas... :)

 
At 9:11 AM, June 30, 2008, Blogger Fit Mommy said...

Enjoy racing on the track. Something I've never done and we live nowhere near one...At least you got free vino. Best part of racing, heh- drinking afterwards.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

>